Tuesday, February 8, 2011

oh my BHLDN!





"When you wish upon a star"..........
I guess Disney are not the only one's who can make dreams come true. When I checked my email this morning i had no idea it would become the high point of my day. As Penny Lane says "It's all happening". If you google BHLDN you will find that much to the rejoicing of brides and non-brides the like everywhere the good people behind Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters are launching a new Wedding boutique. It opens on February 14th, how appropriate no? Well enjoy these few sneak peaks from the site. Go to BHLDN.com and get signed up for email updates. Happy drooling.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty freaking awesome! I love how beautifully whimsical these dresses are. Also, it's pretty freaking awesome that you updated your blog! Keep it up lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete