Monday, February 20, 2012

be my valentine?








So I realize this is a bit late, however my Feb. 14th was too sweet not share! I would like to note that normally in the Martin household this day goes by without to much fuss. My husband is of the conviction that any day where a certain behavior or gift is required is not for him, instead he values the idea of spontaneous goodness to be the order of the day. However for some reason this year we went all out!!.....(and I loved it!!!)....When I ran home around noon to make him lunch I walked into find him cleaning the kitchen!! (CLEANING THE KITCHEN, AMAZING!!!) as well as he had cleaned the rest of the house, now this quite refreshing! We had a lovely little lunch together of Salmon Burgers with blackberry BBQ sauce, and a side of fruit!! Then the day continued with me getting off early from work, and walking in to the apartment only to see my sweet man cooking me Dinner! To top it off he had Roses on the table and some wonderful chocolate waiting for me! He even wrote me a poem on my valentine to go with each rose! Wow what a man!! We had a wonderful dinner by candle light, and listened to some truly cheese-ball 1990's romantic music! I was so very blessed, and surprised, so thanks to my handsome Valentine Mr. Martin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment