Tuesday, February 7, 2012

playing catch up






Here are some pictures from the last couple of months....i have been just awful at up-dating! Shame on me! Some are from when we first arrived in Dallas...(In 'n' Out was one of our first stops!!) and is still a regular on the list of favorite places. The tree is from Christmas at Highland Park Village...and then a picture of my new hair cut ( from November) and ....oh yes New Years with John and Mel, and little Jackie Boy!! Such fun!! Such a blessing we love those kindred spirits! Being with Mel just reminds me of my past and makes me enjoy the present and feel good about the future! I can not wait for another visit, and to meet her new little one Baby Zoey!! PS I am also loving a new to me band called Blind Pilot, out of Portland, i feel like they are a mix between The Shins, (WHO FINALLY HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT, ITS ONLY BEEN 5 YEARS!!!) and The Head and the Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment